Friday, August 2, 2013

Financial Challenge-Ugh!

I had a really good morning.  I ended up going to get a bagel before work.  I did some planning, praying, and reading.  I definitely enjoyed the quiet time that I had before work.  Work was pretty good until I went too long without a break.  I went out to lunch and when I came back, the receptionist had a message from me. It was a bill collector.  I was embarrassed, but mostly it felt like the wind left my sails.  I got another call from the same company, and ultimately made arrangements to begin paying them back.  It took its toll on me emotionally.  I dragged the rest of my shift, and didn't do most of the things that I needed to do.  I was physically tired, too.  It was being confronted about my financial resources that was emotionally draining.  I picked up some dinner and ended up crying in the parking lot.

I think that I need to just lick my wounds, and allow this to become a motivator for me to increase my income significantly.  I got rid of my Sunday errands for the next two weekends so that I can focus on improving my entire situation.  I have got to create some positive momentum and accomplish some tasks. Tonight, however, I am tired, so I think that I will just rest and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment