Thursday, August 1, 2013

Confession and Positive Impact

I was on the phone for quite a while yesterday.  I talked to my friend H.  We had a great conversation.  She has been dealing with some anxiety and I was really concerned about that.  I told her about how God really worked things out for me and she seemed to be encouraged by that.  I talked to my bestie, but I wish I had just let the call go through.  Ugh.  I talked to one of my sisters for a long time.  I had not talked to her in a long time, but we had a really good conversation.  She suggested that I look at a minister named Bill Winston because he talks about the importance of having a positive confession.

I watched part of a video this morning about the law of confession.  Really interesting stuff!  The take away that I got from the message (or at least the part that I heard!) was that you say what is in your heart, which is what you really believe.  That is what tends to come to pass.

I have been thinking about my life and how I want to make a positive impact on people.  This was important to me even when I was a teen, maybe even when I was younger. I got sidetracked for a loooooooooooooooooong time because of depression.  Now I want my life to count in a good way again.  I want people to be better off because they were impacted by something that I said, did, or wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment