Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Still Fighting Depression

It has been such a long time since I have written!

Depression has been trying to snake its ugly tentacles around me yet again. This time, I need to fight. I think that part of my problem is that I have been too passive. I need to set small, doable goals and complete those. When I do, I usually feel better.

It is very frustrating to make some progress and then slide back some. Ugh! I went to group tonight and mentioned some of the same things and they kind of laughed and rolled their eyes. I guess I can't say much, I was pretty rude tonight because I kept checking my watch. I wasn't checking it to be rude, I just had something else to do at a certain time and I didn't want to be late.

I have some goals that I feel are doable, but I don't want to share them just yet. I have to reset my mind for success!

1 comment:

  1. You never write about your husband. Only once you mentioned that he was "estranged". Has he always been that way? I get a lot of support from my husband. Both emotional and financial.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete