Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Estranged Husband

Someone asked me about my husband so I will talk about him in this post. My husband supports me financially and I do appreciate that very much. Emotionally, however, I am on my own. He just had a really difficult time dealing with the disorder. When we were living together, we didn't know what the diagnosis was. We just knew that I wasn't myself and it was very serious. I didn't find out my diagnosis until after we separated. I still haven't told him the diagnosis. We no longer live together and are going to get divorced, hopefully this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I scared a number of guys away with my schizoaffective disorder. Until I finally found someone who is brave enough to face the facts. We are still together - 10 years.

    Good luck to you too!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete