Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Side Effects

I feel like I am at a weird place right now. In some ways, I feel like I am getting better. I am more optimistic-I believe that with God's help I can make it through the messes (mainly financial) in my life. I am making an effort to improve my life. There are a couple of things that have me concerned however. One issue of concern is the morning grogginess that I experience. It is extremely difficult to wake up and today I feel a little dull. I probably should have had some coffee but it is too late for that now. The other issue is the "noise" in my head. I don't know if it is getting worse or if I am just becoming more aware of it. I hate it. It seems to make things more complicated than they have to be and it just makes it more difficult to focus and concentrate. I don't want to go up on my medication anymore. So far, every time I have increased my dosage of risperdal, I get the grogginess and it lasts for weeks. It makes it very difficult to go to work and it throws off the rest of my day. I hope that I can get some relief soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment