Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I had a really good Christmas. I spent Christmas with one of my sisters and my brother and other friends and family. We enjoyed each others company and ate a lot of really good food! I really overdid it-I got acid reflux later that night.

I haven't been very productive. In fact, it felt like depression was trying to sneak its way in. I didn't accomplish what I planned to accomplish today but I did get some other things done. I also read some magazines and enjoyed myself doing that. I think that I am starting to get stressed by trying to do too much. I need to re-evaluate my plans and come up with some lifestyle changes that are doable.

It looks like I can start a part-time job soon! I have been applying for months and it looks like one is finally coming through. I am going to start small. I only plan to work about 10-12 hours a week. As things get easier, then I plan to take on more responsibility. I hope that this is the start of a better life for me.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you have a new job. Take it easy. You will make it.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete