Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bad News, Good News

A lot has happened since I last blogged. A dear friend and loved one passed away. She was a huge support for me. She knew about my diagnosis and wasn't freaked out by it or me. We talked almost everyday, usually about nothing. I am in shock and some denial. I think about her often and I dream about her. In my dream I am so happy that she is not dead but I slowly realize that she has died as the dream progresses. I am starting to feel that void as more time passes. I have asked God why she had to die, why did she have to leave?

On a happier note, I have started to tutor! I have been working 4 days a week. It is an adjustment after not working but things are going pretty well. I am tired though. I really need to improve my overall health so that I can have more energy.

I am pretty tired right now, so I think that I will sign off right here. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment